SAP® Business One and 1C:AccountingSuite Integration Solution
SAP® Business One — integrated industry-specific business solution — isn’t just for SMEs — it’s also one of the bestselling software for representative offices, subsidiaries and sales offices for many companies all over the world. Using SAP® Business One as part of a multitier software strategy, you can easily and affordably integrate your corporate standardization and control with local responsiveness.
With this approach, ERP software works best when connected with a variety of other local applications across the organization such as national accounting system. In Russia the well-known local Accounting System — 1C:AccountingSuite.
GazIntech developed a customized Integration Solution for SAP® Business One and 1C:AccountingSuite — b1:1C-integration — which can be used both for our localization strategy and as a single Add-On. Both systems can be integrated for automatic records creating. This functionality allows you to manage heavy loads of data, and comply with challenging operations.
All operations related to accounting like Chart of Accounts management, making correct records on accounts, balancing, closing periods and generating tax reports are now carried out almost independently by accounting department in their own software that was designed specifically for bookkeeping. As a Manager, you now have the benefit of processing your company’s accounting operations in local special system while maintaining the advantages of complete visibility and redundancy offered in SAP® Business One.
b1:1C-integration allows you to transfer data such as:
- Master Data from SAP® Business One to 1C:AccountingSuite. Business partners, contracts, items, CCD, currency, warehouse, house bank account, etc.
- Purchases from SAP® Business One to 1C:AccountingSuite. Purchase chain, purchase order, goods receipt PO, landed cost, A/P invoice
- Sales from SAP® SAP® Business One to 1C:AccountingSuite. Sales chain, sales order, delivery, A/R invoice (also with shipped goods account)
- Inventory Transactions from SAP® Business One to 1C:AccountingSuite. Goods receipt, good issue, inventory transfer
- Payments from 1C:AccountingSuite to SAP® Business One. Outgoing/incoming payments
- Other operation from 1C:AccountingSuite to SAP® Business One according to mapping of Chart of Accounts management